Attic Tents are installed to stop the transfer of air and dirt between the attic and a living space. Typically, pull-down attic access stairs have a 1/4 gap around the door. This gap is the equivalent of a 7" diameter hole in the ceiling!
Benefits of Attic Tents
- Creates an air-tight barrier, reducing energy loss year round
- 3.2 R-value
- Stops transfer of humidity, dust and blown insulation particles
- Contains no fiber glass materials
- Zippers allow easy access
- Exceeds National Building Code Requirements; ASTM E84-03 (Flame spread tested)
- Pays for itself in 1-3 years
What the experts say
"Similar impact as a typical double-pane window."
- Advanced Energy Corporation (AEC)
"By installing an Attic Tent, conservative figures show an average savings of approximately $18.00 per month, based on season, region & type/cost of energy source; actual savings may be much greater."
- Tucker Engineering
Attic Tents are installed to stop the transfer of air and dirt between the attic and a living space.
Price: $ 169.95 small size
Get an Attic Tent